Sunday, February 13, 2011

PE2_iMovie


PE_2
I have used ducking on past project when I used the voice over feature. I prefer doing the audio in garage band and then importing it. That way I have more control of the vocals and can make adjustments for any errors. I used saved voice over for this project as an experiment. I experimented with speeding up video and adding sound effects.

Chanda 3 here


I learned how to quickly gain access to my event library. The Ken Burns event can be okay but means changing each photo. I figured out I could change that for the whole project by clicking on

Chanda 4 here


I tried all of the many options. I am interested in using green screen with my students. I tried freeze frame, some titles I did not know about. There will be many examples in my final film.
CHANDA 5 HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment