Sunday, September 25, 2011

Response to Pam's Blog

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2011

Week Four-Telling the 'We' Story

GNU Free Documentation License.

Have you ever started a request with "Well, what do 'we' need to get started….." and the person you are speaking to says "We, you have a mouse in your pocket?"

"Telling the We Story" really spoke to me this week. I am approaching my 21st anniversary this December. As relationships roll through time there are definately ups and downs and curves and smooth rail. Recently, it seems that that my marriage is rolling through a dark tunnel filled with turmoil. Where the question seems to be "What do WE want to happen here?" "What's best for US?" and "What's our next step?" At this momemnt the questions remain unanswered, because it seems I have to adopt the idea of 'Being the Board' and recognize what stumbling blocks I am putting in the way of our future. I am trying to focus on what I want which is to grow and change together instead of running negitive tape in my head "If only YOU would do…." We have begun to see a counselor, so hopefully with her help we will be able to improve our communication skills and build a new framework.
Posted by Pamela King at 3:55 PM
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook

1 comments:
 Chanda Robinson said...
Hi Pam,
I am sorry to hear about the issues that are occurring in your marriage. I truly believe that you will get through any problems that are existing and things will work out for the best. I am really glad to see that you truly recognize the stumbling blocks that are hindering your life. Your testimony will help someone else in their crisis or problems. This was a very inspirational blog post that truly in a real life situation described the meaning behind the chapters in this week discussion. Thanks Pam. Great Job!
September 25, 2011 4:36 PM 

No comments:

Post a Comment